Christmas is around the corner. If you are wondering how to create some special and magical holiday mood at your home, this is a perfect recipe for you.
Reporter: Ivelina Nikolova | Sub-editor: Visnja Marjanovic
I made the Sparkling velvet cake as a warm up before the real Christmas baking. I hope you enjoy it. It is very quick, easy and tastes amazing.
Time to cook: 40 minutes
What do you need:
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 spoon old
- 7 spoons milk
- 2 spoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 red cooking paint
- 1 bottles of silver eating glitter (for the finish)
How to prepare:
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Put together the eggs and the sugar.
- Beat until it becomes a white homogeneous blend.
- Add the oil, the milk and the vanilla. Stir.
- Gradually add up the flour while continue beating.
- When it is done, separate the mixture into two bowls.
- Take one of the bowls and put in the cocoa and the red paint.
- Stir until the blend becomes dark red.
- Put some oil and flour in the baking form.
- Spread out the plain blend first, then add the red mixture.
- Put the baking form in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- When it is done, decorate it with the glitter.