Here’s the London local news that you need to know:
- Hyde Park in London evacuated after WWII device was found an hour ago
— Daily Star (@Daily_Star) November 16, 2018
- Five new schemes for cutting toxic air and road deaths in London have been unveiled
Five new schemes for cutting toxic air and road deaths in London https://t.co/LKDYYJGv5R
— Evening Standard (@standardnews) November 16, 2018
- Commuters in London are tracked by phone in a research project conducted by Transport chiefs that aims to end the rush-hour crush
— tweetonlondon (@tweetonlondon) November 16, 2018
- More than one million fly-tipping crimes were reported by councils across England in the past year, as an average of more than 2700 a day.
Almost 1m instances of fly-tipping were reported by councils across England during 2017-18, the first fall in the crime in five years @LGiU_Daily_News
— Cllr James Denselow (@cllrjdenselow) November 16, 2018
- Junk food ads are set to be banned at tube stations, and bus stops to tackle the increasing rate of child obesity.
— Rachael Perrotta 🏴 (@plussone) November 16, 2018
- Third of London dog owners will put their pet before their child’s education.
— Bowman's Premium (@BowmansPremium) November 14, 2018
Podcast: Ai Chi & Min Zhu | Words: Min Zhu | Audio Editor: Ai Chi