We all know how expensive it is to go out in London, here’s some tips on how you can save money if you’re a party animal.
I may be smiling but inside I’m crying knowing that I could have made these drinks much cheaper at home, instead of having to work an entire shift to afford it!
So, here they are:
1. Buy advanced tickets for a night out, so plan earlier.
2. Take a big bag so you can squeeze your coat in, save that £2 to pay for some of your meal deal tomorrow.
3. Food! Make a packed lunch before you go out. That way you save £56 on buying food after a night out in London.
4. Pack your bag with suitable footwear, so you don’t need to buy a pair of flip flops on your way home.
5. Pre drink properly, but responsibly.
Words: Dipali Limbachia | Subbing: Charlotte Racher