Over 600,000 people are estimated to have taken part in today’s march that started from Hyde Park and caused traffic through central London.
— Voice Of London UK (@VoiceOfLondonUK) October 20, 2018
- Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London gave a speech to encourage the energetic protest.
— The Voice of London News (@TheVoiceofLond1) October 20, 2018
- Speeches by Deborah Meaden, Delia Smith, Christian Broughton, Editor of The Independent and NUS officials were also made along with youngsters from UK in the Parliament square – all demanding a second vote.
- People from all walks of life raised the EU flag and banners to question the current Brexit situation.
- People from across the UK started their journey this morning to Park Lane in central London to express their concerns for a bad deal or no deal Brexit.
8 coaches on the way to #PeoplesVoteMarch . On way to meet up with all those who travelled independently, at Achilles Statue in Hyde Park. #PVRoadtrip @peoplesvote_uk @_Britain4Europe @sarahwollaston @BenPBradshaw We demand a People's Vote! pic.twitter.com/Iy5ptBO3eF
— Devon for Europe #UndemocraticBrexit #StopBrexit (@Devon4Europe) October 20, 2018
Keep the photos coming in!
— David Gwyther (@DPGwyther) October 20, 2018
— Imogen Ellis (@ImogenEllis__) October 20, 2018
- #PeoplesVoteMarch is now trending on Twitter. As the day draws to a close, the UK remains hopeful for a response from Downing Street. Will this march make a difference?
Words, Photographs, Top Video : Sonakshi Sharma I Camera Assistance, Subbing : Min Zhu