Three people have been stabbed in a populated high street in The Hague, according to Dutch Police.
The suspected perpetrator is still on the run, believed to be a man in his late forties and wearing a grey tracksuit.
- London Bridge shut down “after gunfire”
- The Brothers of Grime
- Greta Thunberg – the 16-year-old activist, now author of the year
- How historically accurate is The Crown?
The attack follows the horrific stabbings in London earlier today that resulted in two deaths. Police remain silent on announcing any motives behind the Dutch attack.
The attack in the heart of the Netherlands’ third biggest city occurred at the Hudson’s Bay store on the high street.
Police urge anyone with information on the whereabouts of the suspect to contact local police.
The attack follows the discovery of an explosive device in Paris at Gare Du Nord station, which was promptly evacuated.
- London Bridge: Female victim named as Saskia Jones
- London Bridge: Attacker named as Usman Khan
- London Bridge: Live reactions
- London Bridge: Shut down “after gunfire”
- London Bridge: Victim named as Jack Merritt
Words: Ferris Shaw