Let’s admit it, dressing up as a sexy vampire and getting pissed on Halloween is getting old. Here are top ten alternative ways to spend Saturday night in London: great horrors, booze and fancy dress involved.
Words: Alina Kay, Subeditor: Lauren Burgess
1. THE BEST most hilarious horror ‘documentary’ you’ll ever see: What We Do in the Shadows at the Deptford Cinema.
2. If churches horrify you, this Halloween Union Chapel event is for you.
4. GHOST BUSTERS at Rio Cinema.
5. The Exorcist at the BFI.
6. Halloween all-nighter at the iconic Regent Street Cinema.
7. Singalong Rocky Horror at Prince Charles Cinema.
8. Watch Psycho at Hyde Park.
10. Girl power! Celebrate horror heroines with this Bechdel Test Fest event.