It’s series 10 of Channel 4’s Made In Chelsea and the drama continues with old and new flames. Even if you haven’t seen the previous episodes, you can still figure out who’s sleeping with who, who’s cheating on who and who’s been going around spreading naughty little rumours.
Words: Yeganeh Ameri, Subeditor: Lauren Burgess
Here’s our thoughts on last night’s episode of MIC:
1) What on Earth is Ollie wearing? Ollie oink oink you won’t be attracting girls with THAT. I can’t decide what’s worse, the fact that there’s pigs all over it, or that it squeaks.
2) Also, this is a great morning discussion. TBH, I would shag Mufasa too if Zazu was wearing a jumper like that.
3) Dating tips from Richard: show the girl your robots.
4) Isn’t EVERYONE on MIC awkward??? It’s season 10. This show wouldn’t be alive without its awkward moments.
5) Here’s why Emma and Ollie didn’t work out. She’s secretly loves a boys night (I mean look at that grin) and all that male attention whereas Ollie just wants to have cocktails with the girls.
6) I really wish Mark. F wasn’t gay. Look at how gorgeous he is! Who steps off the plane looking THAT good??
7) So they’ve both just stepped off the plane yet they know about Richard wanting to show Steph his robots? Err…ok did Steph tweet something like “Richard just asked me if I wanted to see his robot”?
8) Victoria and Mark’s words of encouragement were brilliant. I will definitely be using some under my Instagram posts.
9) Greatest insult of the season:
10) Guys are going to have to step up their game after Richard’s date with Steph. He got one of his robots to give her a rose and offered to take her to the South of France for their second date. Err…why has Richard been single this whole time? He’s marriage material.
11) Yaass love a good bitch-fight between Rosie and Lucy. Gotta love how brutally honest Lucy is! You go gurl!
12) *sigh* Its the 10th season and Spencer still doesn’t think cheating is a big deal.